Following are the statistics that he, along with his team, has managed to achieve in this short span of way lesser than a year.
• The cases include all ages, variety and complexities of Paediatric and Congenital Cardiac Surgery
• There is NO mortality in first 100 cases (No Deaths)
• Average Post Op ICU stay is 3.7 days
• Average Post Op Hospital stay is 7.4 days
• In these 100 cases, there was only one re-exploration for bleeding
• Majority of patients were extubated within the first 24 hours of surgery